Changes due to COVID-19
Hello mountain bikers,
Your safety is our priority! We want to share with you the extra precautions we will be taking at our camps to keep our participants and staff safe and help prevent the spread of Covid-19. If you have specific questions about our policies, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you.
Each of our camp locations is unique, so our procedures will vary slightly from camp to camp. Any additional location-specific policies will be outlined in the pre-clinic email that you will receive 2 weeks prior to the camp.
All attendees are responsible to stay up to date with their local and statewide Covid-19 travel policies. Please plan only to attend the camp if you can observe all regulations set forth by your local jurisdictions.
In order to protect the health and safety of all Ladies AllRide staff and participants, we ask that you notify us immediately and plan to stay home if you feel ill or are exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If a participant shows up with signs of sickness, we will ask them to seek medical attention and not attend the camp.
NOTE: people who do not have any symptoms of disease are sometimes infected and able to spread COVID-19. Maintaining 6' safe spacing and good hand hygiene are the best ways to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Participants will be assigned a group with no more than 7 participants and 2 coaches. Within each group, coaches and participants will be expected to follow social distancing guidelines:
- Maintain a 6 foot distance whenever possible between each rider. There may be times when riders are closer, such as on a chairlift, in a shuttle vehicle, briefly while passing others on a trail, but all riders should be diligent about respecting a safe distance between other riders when circumstances allow.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the event.
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue or elbow when coughing or sneezing, then wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Do not shake hands, high five or hug. It’s tempting, but please keep the minimum distance.
- Do not touch another person’s bike, equipment, food, or water.
- Coaches will guide each participant to perform their own bike and equipment check. In the event that a coach needs to touch a student’s bike to help with set-up or repair, they will do so at a safe distance from the participant and sanitize properly before and after.
- Please bring a face mask to wear when circumstances dictate that you will be closer than 6 ft from others, such as on the chairlift, inside the resort and in a larger group setting.
Camp Logistical Details
- Food and snacks will be provided in a safe and sanitary manner so that they are only touched by the recipient of the food.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available for use throughout the event.
- The meet and greet on the evening prior to the event is optional and we will remind everyone to keep a safe distance between each other and wear a face mask when they cannot maintain a 6 ft distance from others.
- When all participants come together for announcements, lunch and event wrap-up, we will be in open, outdoor areas and will remind everyone to keep a safe distance between each other and wear a face mask when they cannot maintain a 6 ft distance from others.
Updated Camp Schedule
We really look forward to playing on bikes with you all in the great outdoors and witnessing you face fears and progress your riding to the next level! In order to make that happen we are making the following changes to keep you and our staff safe and to encourage everyone to do their part in helping the world contain this virus.
Bend, OR - June 6-7 has been CANCELED.
Bend, OR - August 1-2 has been CANCELED.
Bend, OR - August 12-13 has been CANCELED.
Bend, OR - August 15-16 has been CANCELED.
Brevard, NC - August 29-30 has been CANCELED.
Brevard, NC - September 1-2 has been CANCELED.
Lyndonville, VT - September 12-13 has been CANCELED.
Lyndonville, VT - September 15-16 has been CANCELED.
Bentonville, AR - September 26-27 has been CANCELED.
If you are registered for this camp, you were sent an email with your options. Please take an action (as provided in the email). If you did not recieve the email please email email@example.com ASAP.
Sedona, Arizona - April 22-23 has been changed to October 14-15 (wed/thurs)
Sedona, Arizona - April 25-26 has been changed to October 17-18 (sat/sun)
Bentonville, Arkansas - May 9-10 has been changed to September 26-27
Bend, Oregon - June 24-25 has been changed to August 12-13 (wed/thurs)
Bend, Oregon - June 27-28 has been changed to August 15-16
As of now, all other camps will remain on their scheduled dates, but we will be providing you with updates if that changes. If you are already registered for another camp, you will receive email correspondence from us if anything changes.
If any future camps are canceled due to COVID19, you will receive an email about transferring to another camp, using a credit for a private or a camp in 2021, or you can opt for a full refund.
Thank you so much for your understanding during these difficult times as we all work together to do our part in quickly stopping the spread of this global pandemic. We feel a deep connection with our clients and appreciate each and every one of you so much. Thank you for continuing to support our mission to get more women on bikes around the globe. ~ Team Ladies AllRide